The app only supports Android phones that can get root user access and can support new APK files. Older Android mobiles doesn’t support installation of APK files hence it is recommended that you use the following Android operating systems to install Framaroot.
How to install?
- To install Framaroot, first download the APK file from above.
- Then try installing by tapping on the file.
- If you get ‘installation blocked error’ you must change your security settings.
- To do so, go to Menu>Settings>Security in your Android mobile.
- Search for option ‘Allow unknown app installations’.
- Tick the box to enable it.
- Now, go to downloads folder and click on ‘Framaroot 1.9.3 APK’
- The app will now start installing.
How to use one click root in Framaroot?
- Install Framaroot app on mobile.
- Connect the mobile to internet (optional).
- On the homepage, click on ‘Root mobile’.
- The app will then ask permission ‘Allow root access’.
- Click ‘yes’.
- Framaroot will now look for any exploit in root file to start the rooting process.
- Once it finds an exploit, it will show that the mobile is ready to root.
- Click ‘proceed’.
- Framaroot will now root the mobile.
- You will get ‘Exploit Result -Success, Binary installed’ popup.
- Reboot the mobile.
- Check the root status with Root Checker app.
- Get special root features with SuperSU.
It is possible that you may receive an error while checking for vulnerabilities or exploits in your Android mobile. This issue can arise if you are using Framaroot with Android 7.0 and Android 8.0 systems. As these both updates are very security oriented, the root file of the mobile may make it hard to find exploits. If you get the error while checking for exploits, please use other rooting apps like:
- King root