OPPO is not yet done with launching new phones. This time around, the Chinese brand unveiled a new budget mid-range phone with the A7. An updated version of the A3S, the A7 gets the F9’s dewdrop display with an HD+ resolution, a fingerprint scanner, and comes with more RAM at 3GB or 4GB. It also comes with bigger storage at 32GB or 64GB.
But what makes the A7 interesting is that it is the first mid-range phone to come with Hyper Boost out of the box. The feature is OPPO’s in-house tech that aims to improve a phone’s overall performance through adjustments at the core level.
OPPO A7 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor
Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 6.2-inch 19:9 aspect ratio HD+IPS display
- 32GB/64GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel f/2.2 and 2-megapixel f/2.4 dual rear cameras with LED flash and PDAF
- 16-megapixel front camera with Beauty AI
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 4230mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2 UI and HyperBoost
The A7 is priced at CNY 1599(~Php 12.3k) for the 4GB/64GB model. No word yet if the A7 will make it to our shores.